1-Daily pedagogical follow-up of the child from school to home.
2- Learning disabilities
– Intellectual deficiencies
– Communication difficulties
– Somatic diseases
– Cognitive disorders
– Neurological disorders
3- Discovering and understanding your learning profile (strengths, weaknesses and opportunities)
After diagnosing and assessing the results of the difficulties encountered by the child, we intervene on 2 levels…
– school dropout
– The use of screens for children
2-Training and advice
– Better understanding of the child’s learning process
– Learning resources and methods
– Discovering how the brain and the body work.
For each child, we set up a team specifically dedicated to monitoring the child. This team works in close collaboration with the child and the teacher, in order to draw up a fortnightly report on the educational and environmental difficulties encountered by the child at school. The aim is to anticipate the various sources of difficulties that could lead to the child’s failure at school.