TootreeSchool the educational program designed for school performance
The TootreeSchool program is designed primarily to enable schools to capture and monitor the level of understanding of the lessons within each class. Over the years, our investigations and experiments in school, especially with students, have identified other basic problems that need attention to support the learning process of children in school. The issues we have addressed in our ecosystem solution are:
- The speed of information within the school through the digitazation of the school noticeboard.
- Remediation targeted on the concepts that are most difficult
- in the classroom.
- Facilitating social integration and encouraging mutual aid between learners in the classroom.
- Structured and targeted sharing of educational resources within a classroom.
- The interconnection of all the actors of the educational community around the child through mobile and web applications dedicated to each type of profile (the institution, the teacher, the parent and the learner).
- A complete ecosystem that links data security, mobility, information control, cost control and scalability.